Jim Geisman, Principal & Founder, Software Pricing Partners, discusses the relationship between software vendors and their customers. He discusses why each party is afraid to share data with the other and discusses the value of doing so in terms of improving vendor/customer relations.
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 of the Most Common Subscription Software Licensing Questions Answered
- Common Software License Types and Terms
- Characteristics of a Successful Software Licensing Program
- Software Licensing – What are the Best License Metrics for a Virtual Machine World?
- 10 Best Practices for Managing Software Updates and Upgrades – Part 2
- Open Source Risk - Fact or Fiction: Report Shines Light on Risk in the Software Supply Chain
- Software Licensing – Pricing the Concurrent License
- True Pay-As-You-Go Software Licensing Model – Myth or Reality?
- What the Heck is a Token Software License Model?
- The IoT Monetization Journey