Amy Konary of IDC talks about “information as power” when it comes to software licensing use. Understanding how software is used is a critical insight to both enterprises and software vendors alike. Amy discusses what companies can do with this information to better their software license management.
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 of the Most Common Subscription Software Licensing Questions Answered
- Common Software License Types and Terms
- Characteristics of a Successful Software Licensing Program
- Software Licensing – What are the Best License Metrics for a Virtual Machine World?
- 10 Best Practices for Managing Software Updates and Upgrades – Part 2
- Open Source Risk - Fact or Fiction: Report Shines Light on Risk in the Software Supply Chain
- Software Licensing – Pricing the Concurrent License
- True Pay-As-You-Go Software Licensing Model – Myth or Reality?
- What the Heck is a Token Software License Model?
- The IoT Monetization Journey