According to a recent Flexera research study, the majority of application producers are not taking advantage of an automated update management solution and are exposing their end users to
avoidable security risks. All security or quality issues, software updates and patches must be addressed as soon as possible. The need to quickly and accurately deliver new capabilities in a cost effective, low-touch manner is critical. The consequences of an inadequate software update process can include dissatisfied customers, reduced profits, lost market share and increased risk exposure.
Join us for a free Webinar to learn how application producers can stay connected to users by electronically delivering software updates, security patches, and marketing messages directly to end user's systems safely and efficiently.
During this Webinar you will discover how FlexNet Connect provides a safe and efficient way to provide end users with the latest software updates and valuable insight on product use. You will also learn how new enhancements in FlexNet Connect On-Demand 2013 give application producers:
• Control over the application update experience
• Valuable analytics by collecting anonymized system and application data
• A simplified update experience for enterprise customers
Plus, you will see just how fast and easy it is to stay connected with your end customers during a brief FlexNet Connect demonstration.
- North America: Tuesday, 18th June – 12:00 pm CT Show in my time zone
- Sydney, Australia: Thursday, 27th June – 9:00 am Show in my time zone
- United Kingdom: Thursday, 4th July – 11:00 am Show in my time zone