Whether you are a software vendor or an intelligent device manufacturer, applications are at the heart of your business. And, if you are like most producers you are challenged with gaining market share, getting products to market faster, making acquisitions work faster, and turning new technology into an opportunity rather than a threat.
Innovation is your business – but these challenges could inhibit your ability to focus on innovation.
That's why we created the SoftSummit Regional Briefings. Now in our second year, the briefings provide you with insight and knowledge to drive your business forward and help you make money. The briefings feature small, intimate settings that promote interaction and conversation along with a lineup of industry-leading speakers.
SoftSummit Regional Briefings
9:30 am to 3:30 pm–A light breakfast and lunch will be served, along with refreshments throughout the day
- Key Trends in Software Licensing, Pricing & Delivery | Amy Konary, IDC
- Software Lifecycle Management in the Consumption Model | Dipesh Biswas, PwC
- Putting Transformative Business Models – Consumption and Usage-based – Into Practice | Mathieu Baissac, VP Product Management Flexera
- Best Practice Presentations from Leading Software Vendors and Device Manufacturers | Speakers Vary by Location
- Increasing Product-Line Profitability with Installed Base Insight | InstallShield Product Management, Flexera
- Adding a Software/Solution Business Model to your Hardware Model | Global Consulting Services, Flexera
- A FlexNet Producer Suite Roadmap Session and Q&A | Product Management, Flexera
3:30 – 5:00 pm Networking and Cocktail Reception–Beverages and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Looking forward to seeing you at one of our 2013 SoftSummit Regional Briefings!