The Gartner IT Operations Strategies & Solutions Summit begins in just a few days, and Flexera will be a Silver Sponsor of the event. Visit Flexera at Booth #210.
This year’s theme is “Beyond Business as Usual: Increase Relevance, Engage Change,” and nothing exemplifies the changing landscape of enterprise IT more than software.
Think about everything needed to manage the software supply chain, and all the challenges faced by multiple roles in enterprise IT:
- IT Asset Managers – minimizing audit risk, tracking software inventory, and managing assets in a complex and evolving environment
- Data Center Manager – managing server applications throughout their lifecycle including end of service life and charting a strategy for cloud computing
- IT Service Manager – improving operational efficiency in an increasingly complex infrastructure and changing platforms and delivery models
- IT Procurement – maintaining accurate inventory data to negotiate software contracts and tracking software usage to optimize spend
- IT Security Director – ensuring that organizations’ IT systems are secure in an environment of increasing software vulnerabilities
Flexera will present an informative session of how BMC, both a customer and a partner, faced these challenges. Be sure to join us for our Solution Showcase Session in the Expo Theater, “The SAM Journey at BMC – Challenges, Solutions and Measuring Success,” Monday, May 8 at 1:15 pm
Featuring Blaine Bryant, Director of IS&T Finance and Service Management Office at BMC Software, this session will cover the challenges BMC faced, the strategy they chose, how they measure success and the lessons they learned from their software asset management journey.
Be sure to stop by booth #210 to learn how Flexera is reimagining the way software is bought, sold, managed, and secured, and enter a drawing for an Amazon Echo!
See you in Orlando!