InstallShield 2016 is here! Learn how to prepare your apps for the future when you attend the complimentary webinar, “What’s New in InstallShield 2016”:
- North American: Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2016, 10:00 am CT
- Europe and Middle East: Thursday, 15 Sept. 2016, 10:00 am UK
- Asia Pacific: Thursday, 15 Sept. 2016, 10:00 am Sydney
- Test your app for compatibility with Universal Windows Platform (UPW) app packages and Windows Server App packages
- Create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app packages from MSI projects
- Create Windows Server App (WSA) app packages from MSI projects
- Combine Multiple UWP app packages into one
- Gain insight into mapped MSI table relationships
- Make custom Windows 10 tiles
Get ready for the Windows Store and Nano Server! Sign up for the webinar to learn how to build Universal Windows Platform (formerly known as Project Centennial) app packages and Windows Server App packages from your existing InstallShield projects.
InstallShield® is the industry standard for development teams creating installers for Windows desktops, servers, and cloud platforms, and helps to prepare applications for emerging technologies like the Windows Store and Nano Server. Over 100,000 developers around the world trust InstallShield to develop EXE and MSI installers, create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and Windows Server App (WSA) packages, and virtualize their applications with minimal scripting, coding, or rework. Get your free trial of InstallShield today or contact us for more information.
InstallAnywhere is the leading multiplatform development solution for application producers who need to deliver a professional and consistent cross installation experience for physical, virtual and cloud environments. From a single project file and build environment, InstallAnywhere creates reliable installations for on-premises platforms – Windows, Linux, Apple OS X, Solaris, AIX , HP-UX, and IBM iSeries – and enables you to take existing and new software products to a virtual and cloud infrastructure and build Docker containers. Get your free trial of InstallAnywhere or contact us for more information.