Flexera is extremely pleased to announce today that our investment partnership with TA Associates, announced on December 19, 2017, has closed. TA Associates is a leading global growth private equity firm. TA acquired equity from existing investors, and will work in partnership with existing lead investor Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to continue to grow the company.
Top Posts & Pages
- Using InstallShield to Create an Installation that Installs Windows Services
- Building 32-Bit and 64-Bit Installations from the Same InstallShield Project
- Using MSI Launch Conditions to Prevent Installation on Unsupported Windows Platforms
- Cleaning Up Your Shared DLLs Registry References for MSIs
- Be Seeing You: Detecting Installed Products
- Using Active Setup to Repair User Settings
- How to Build Your First Windows Installer Using the InstallShield Project Assistant
- Updated Support: Using InstallShield to Create an Installation that Installs Windows Services
- You Again: Understanding Windows Installer (MSI) Self-Repair
- I Didn't Know InstallShield Could Do That?