Flexera is extremely pleased to announce today that our investment partnership with TA Associates, announced on December 19, 2017, has closed. TA Associates is a leading global growth private equity firm. TA acquired equity from existing investors, and will work in partnership with existing lead investor Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to continue to grow the company.
Top Posts & Pages
- Using InstallShield to Create an Installation that Installs Windows Services
- Using MSI Launch Conditions to Prevent Installation on Unsupported Windows Platforms
- Building 32-Bit and 64-Bit Installations from the Same InstallShield Project
- Cleaning Up Your Shared DLLs Registry References for MSIs
- Using Active Setup to Repair User Settings
- How to Build Your First Windows Installer Using the InstallShield Project Assistant
- Be Seeing You: Detecting Installed Products
- I Didn't Know InstallShield Could Do That?
- You Again: Understanding Windows Installer (MSI) Self-Repair
- How Do I Build MSI, UWP and WSA App Packages from the Same Project? Find Answers in the What's New in InstallShield 2016 Q&A