I am proud to announce that the new Secunia Corporate Software Inspector (CSI) 5.0 Beta is now available for testing.
It is the result of many hours of dedicated work by our talented Development and Technical Support teams who are all committed to bringing you the very best products that provide true value to your business. We have listened carefully to what you, our customers and community, have been telling us as we want you to be a part of the Secunia CSI. Therefore, I am pleased to say that we have crafted a solution that is packed full of exciting new features that will make handling vulnerabilities even easier.
Key features include:
- A dynamic reporting module with multiple customisation options and added flexibility.
- An open and well-documented API, allowing easy integration with your IT infrastructure.
- Enhanced integration with the Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI) allowing you to effectively handle the security of your travelling sales forces.
- Scanning of Apple Mac OS X with the results displayed in the Secunia CSI 5.0 user interface.
- The Secunia Package System (SPS) offers increased scope and flexibility in terms of patching and configuring hosts. Customise the language options of packages and thereby patch in multiple languages, or remotely uninstall applications, among many other things.
Take a test drive and let us know what you think. Access the Secunia CSI 5.0 Beta, for free, here.
Also, share your thoughts interactively on our community forums, directly accessible via the Secunia CSI 5.0, here.
The final release of the Secunia CSI 5.0 is scheduled for September. I will let you know when it becomes available. In the meantime, enjoy your test drive and I look forward to receiving your valuable feedback – this enables us to continuously improve.