Flexera is extremely pleased to announce today that our investment partnership with TA Associates, announced on December 19, 2017, has closed. TA Associates is a leading global growth private equity firm. TA acquired equity from existing investors, and will work in partnership with existing lead investor Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to continue to grow the company.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to run Secunia CSI scanning without installing the CSI agent
- SCCM 2012 Software Update Management: Managing 3rd Party Software Updates with System Center 2012 ConfigMgr & Secunia CSI, Part II
- Corporate Software Inspector will soon become Software Vulnerability Manager
- Managing 3rd. party Software Updates with System Center 2012 ConfigMgr & Secunia CSI Part I
- WSUS signing certificate
- Do I Really Need Vulnerability Intelligence? 5 Reasons You Do.
- Vulnerabilities vs. Attack Vectors
- Is Patch Management evolving?
- Secunia PSI reaches 500,000 users
- The surge in software vulnerabilities and the challenge of reducing risk.
- Open-source Libraries Denial of Service Vulnerabilities Series
- Unpatched “Denial of Service” Vulnerability Within Microsoft Windows – Different Perspective
- Microsoft Windows “LoadUvsTable()” Heap-based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Update 2016-12-14)
- Oracle Outside-In Technology SDW File Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Vulnerability in Microsoft’s Unicode Scripts Processor allows execution of arbitrary code